These examples of good practice have been selected to illustrate features of good practice related to the standards and indicative evidence for each criterion. Commentary on the specific features of the resources that demonstrate good practice, quotes illustrating those features, and links to the source are provided. These examples are intended to provide further information and ideas for individuals using the framework to support their professional and personal development.
Select a criterion below (or use the side menu) to navigate to the exemplars for that criterion.
- Design and planning of learning activities
- Teaching and supporting student learning
- Assessment and giving feedback to students on their learning
- Developing effective learning environments, student support and guidance
- Integration of scholarship, research and professional activities with teaching and in support of student learning
- Evaluation of practice and continuing professional development
- Professional and personal effectiveness